Why subscribe to Building Momentum?
You work in a B2B SaaS business, and things are… okay.
- Sales are promising, but deals could be moving faster.
- Product development is running, but is more of a guess than anything else.
- You’ve got the foundations of a brand and marketing is happening.
But when you sit back and review the big picture, you know—you feel—that there’s something missing. You’re lacking momentum.
Join marketers and leaders from companies like Zendesk, Klue, Similarweb, Chargify, Google, Hubspot. Subscribe now: it’s free!✓
My goal is to help build momentum in your B2B SaaS business.
I believe that momentum is the outcome of focus and confidence.
What to expect
Every week, you’ll receive two emails from me: one long, one short. I’ll share templates, articles, experiences, case studies and more to help you get stronger, faster.
On Tuesday,you’ll receive an email with either an essay from me, or an interview with someone in the SaaS community.
On Friday, you’ll receive the Overview: a weekly roundup of news, tweets, and articles I found interesting.
Some of the topics covered across Building Momentum include:
- Positioning and messaging
- Go-to-market strategy
- Category creation
- Narrative design
- Value proposition design
- Buyer journeys and sales enablement
- Repeatable sales processes
- Pricing and packaging
- Customer research and segmentation
- Product management and feature prioritization
- Customer success and customer marketing
- Repeatable marketing processes
And I’m always open to suggestions and topics you’d like to see covered.✓
Who am I?
My name is James Doman-Pipe, and I’ve been a tech product marketer for over a decade. I’ve helped grow multiple SaaS businesses from early iteration to growth and successful acquisitions.
I’m primarily interested in how businesses make strategic commercial decisions around product, marketing, and sales – and how they (attempt to) execute on those strategy.
Let’s work together
Over the last few years I’ve worked with B2B brands to offer services such as:
- Fully-managed positioning process
- Self-paced positioning framework and coaching
- Positioning framework and materials
- Coaching and strategy calls